We are a specialist provider of competent staff including Machine and Crane Controllers.
The area of Machine and Crane Controllers is one of the most specialist fields of safety staff within the rail industry, requiring very specialist knowledge and dedication to be able to fully understand the requirements of this ever-changing sector.
Resourcing suitably trained staff for Machine and Crane Controller duties require a greater understanding of the Machine and Crane Controller competency and the Sentinel Scheme Rules that apply as there is a complex matrix of task and machine specific criteria that must form part of the operatives professional portfolio.
We pride ourselves with the knowledge and support to carry out this complex resourcing task.
What we can deliver
- An extensive database of specialist Machine and Crane Controller operatives
- The supply of operatives for every attachment group
- All of our MC/CC operatives hold the COSS competence
- Full UK nationwide coverage
- Vetted and referenced staff to ensure the best and most suitable operatives are supplied to your project based on experience and project
- Strategically located ‘home bases’ with staff with an average travel time of 1 hour to the site
- Short notice requests
- 24 hr on-call manager to manage any issues
- Competitively priced
- 5th December 2019
- 2nd December 2019