Documentation made simple
We are are a leading supplier to Network Rail and leading industry clients for the provision of professional Safe System of Work planning (SSOW).
Creating a safe working environment trackside requires careful planning before work can begin. A job that is planned well is more likely to make full use of available resources, be more cost-effective and above all be safer to implement.
Our full in-house SSOW planning facilities, enable our team of Network Rail Approved and holders of the Safe System of Work Planning Competency to plan your work to the highest of safety standards.
All our Planners have extensive route knowledge reducing dramatically the risk of any of your works being aborted.
What we can deliver
- The input and management of line blockages to the Network Rail GZAC system
- The input and management of worksites and published line blockages to the Network Rail possession planning system
- SWP’s planned in accordance with Network Rail standard NR/L2/OHS/019 and the highest possible safe system is always achieved for maximum risk control
- Planners with a combined experience of over 150 years
- Excellent route and local knowledge
- Short turnaround and planning timescales
- SWP’s planned using industry leading software