This course is suitable for learners looking to work in the logistics sector, in particular within a warehousing environment. The course is designed to be used in partnership with candidates sitting the Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage qualification. The E-Learning covers the knowledge elements for the qualification - two mandatory units and one optional unit.
This course covers the underpinning knowledge of the two mandatory units and one optional unit of the Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage. Each module has multiple-choice questions at the end to test learner knowledge. These modules include:
- Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Develop Effective Working Relationships with Colleagues in Logistics Operations
- Keep Work Areas Clean in Logistics Operations
The course allows learners to meet the required knowledge-based assessment criteria for each of the three units included. Additional units and a competence assessment are required to achieve the qualification. This course is available online through our Learning Management System. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised certificate.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
- Content suitable for regulated and non regulated Level 2 Health and Safety qualifications
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Assessments included at the end of every module
- Interactive video refresher session
Learners are expected to take approximately 6 hours to complete this course
£71.00 + VAT