This e-learning course is suitable for learners working in all workplaces including both commercial and not-for-profit organisations. It is particularly beneficial for those learners wanting to take a customer service qualification.
The customer service course is a total of 4 modules written specifically to cover the entire knowledge element of the level 2 award. Each module has a total of 5 multiple-choice questions at the end to test learner knowledge. These modules include:
- Customer service principles
- Customers’ needs and expectations
- Behaviour and interpersonal skills
- Responding to problems and complaints
Learners taking this course will recognice the importance of good customer service for both internal and external customers. This course is available online through our Learning Management System. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised certificate.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
- Content suitable for regulated and non regulated Level 2 Customer Service qualifications
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module
Learners are expected to take approximately 6 hours to complete this course
£41.00 + VAT