This e-learning course is suitable for all those involved with fire safety in the workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire. It is also ideal for anyone taking a Level 2 fire safety qualification.
The four easy-to-manage training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 2 Fire Safety qualifications. Each module has a total of 5 multiple-choice questions at the end to test learner knowledge. These modules include:
- Introduction to fire safety
- The characteristics of fire
- Fire safety legislationt
- Assessing and managing risk
Learners taking this course will recognise that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises. This course is available online through our Learning Management System. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised certificate.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
- Content suitable for regulated and non regulated Level 2 Fire Safety qualifications
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module
Learners are expected to take approximately 6 hours to complete this course
£41.00 + VAT