This course is suitable for learners currently working, or wishing to work, as a safety steward at live spectator events, including a variety of sporting or musical events. It is also ideal for those wishing to eventually progress their careers by moving into roles such as stage pit operative, event safety officer, incident response team member or crowd safety manager. The course is useful for learners wishing to enrol on the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events as the course content is aligned to the qualification specification.
The Understanding Stewarding course covers an impressive amount of content, offering you exceptional value. It includes a total of 12 modules spread across 4 units, written to cover the knowledge content of the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events. These modules include:
- Prepare for spectator events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Deal with accidents and emergencies
This course is available online through our Learning Management System. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised certificate. Learners will also be able to go on to achieve the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
- Content suitable for learners enroling on the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events qualification
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module
- Interactive video refresher session
Learners are expected to take approximately 6 hours to complete this course
£73.00 + VAT