This course is ideal for leaners who require an introduction to emergency first aid at work, as well as those who wish to use blended learning as an option to achieve the Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work. If learners are sitting a Level 3 First Aid course, completion of the e-learning will reduce the course length from six hours to four hours.
The first aid at work course is a total of 6 modules written specifically to cover the knowledge element of the level 3 award. There is a short knowledge check at the end of each module. It is estimated that learners will take approximately 2 hours to complete all 6 modules. These modules include:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choking casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
Learners taking this course will gain underpinning knowledge of first aid and the role of the emergency first aider within the workplace. This course is available online through our Learning Management System. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised certificate which learners can use as evidence of having completed a blended-learning programme that contributes to them achieving the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work, ultimately reducing the classroom course length from six hours to four hours.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
- Content suitable for regulated and non regulated Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work qualifications
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module
- Interactive video refresher session
Learners are expected to take approximately 6 hours to complete this course
£22.00 + VAT