What is an e-learning short course?
Short Courses are short e-learning courses designed to give your employees knowledge and understanding of key areas that are increasingly necessary in the workplace, such as cyber security, equality and diversity, data and privacy laws, and health and safety legislation. Each Short Course takes an average of 20 to 40 minutes to complete.
This e-learning 'short course' covers the subject area of self awareness. This subject area covers many aspects of personal professional development, and supports many courses relating to careers with development opportunities. This e-learning course can be used to effectively support: several of the new apprenticeship standards, many regulated and non-regulated qualifications & a staff induction programme.
The e-learning short course in self awareness and personal development is designed to help your organisation understand the importance of self awareness, personal development, setting aspirations and SMART targets. This e-learning course covers the following 13 topics:
- What is self awareness and personal development?
- The importance of reflection
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Personal development
- Stages of skill development
- SMART goals
- Mission and vision statements
- Embracing change
Learners taking this course will gain knowledge on what is meant by self awareness and personal development and the associates skill sets required. This course is available online through our Learning Management System.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
- Media and content rich exercises that engage learners
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Multiple choice questions included within the e-learning
- Personalised certificate is issued upon completion of the course
Learners are expected to take approximately 20 to 40 minutes to complete this course
£20.00 + VAT