Personal Track Safety E-Learning is a 1-day course intended for those who are enrolling on the PTS practical event. The PTS E-Learning is a mandatory requirement for candidates sitting the PTS Initial training event.
We have incorporated IT suites within our training centres to enable candidates to comfortably complete the E-Learning course.
- Railway Terminology
- Accessing Network Rail Infrastructure
- Distances and Hazards that effect Personal Track Safety.
- Introduction to Safe Systems of Work
- Responsibilities of the Controller of Site Safety (COSS), Site Warden and Lookout.
- Controller of Site Safety Briefing
- A valid Primary Sponsor;
- A valid Medical and Drugs and Alcohol certificate issued by Network Rail;
- Good command of the English language.
Upon successful completion of the PTS E-Learning event, candidates will be eligible to sit the PTS Initial course.
The programme takes approximately three and a half hours to complete and during this time the candidate will have the trainer for support. Following this, there is a short online exam that needs to be completed by the individual.